Contribute
Register

Continuity and Handoff Capable Apple Mini Cards + PCIe and mini-PCIe Adapters

Huh? What has only has 2 cables for the 2 antennas, you don't have to connect all?
Yes, my mobo comes with two antennas and his two cables (1 and 1) for connecting them to a MINI PCI-E wifi-bt combo. The ones I only see have 4 pins for the antennas.

I am wondering what two connect.

Have I explained myself?

Yes, my mobo comes with two antennas and his two cables (1 and 1) for connecting them to a MINI PCI-E wifi-bt combo. The ones I only see have 4 pins for the antennas.

I am wondering what two connect.

Have I explained myself?

The Genuine Apple Bluetooth/WIFI Card has 4 antennas correct. Can just rig the antennas together as your using a Desktop you can just use one Antenna for the Bluetooth anyway.

The Genuine Apple Bluetooth/WIFI Card has 4 antennas correct. Can just rig the antennas together as your using a Desktop you can just use one Antenna for the Bluetooth anyway.

So, if I have only two antennas I can have wifi-bt working of that Apple 4 antennas?

Or just use two for bluethoot and ethernet?

Could I also buy 2 more antennas and make two holes on the case for getting 4??

Thx:)

So, if I have only two antennas I can have wifi-bt working of that Apple 4 antennas?

Or just use two for bluethoot and ethernet?

Could I also buy 2 more antennas and make two holes on the case for getting 4??

Thx:)

Really on a Desktop most people just use Ethernet and Bluetooth. Its your choice tho.

Really on a Desktop most people just use Ethernet and Bluetooth. Its your choice tho.

Is there any link where I can find the slots for bt and the ones for wifi?

So if I buy this

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ELLTZ4K/?tag=tonymacx86com-20

And an adaptor mini pci-e to the apple card like the one you linked, everything should work oob? If I connect 2 antennas of the 3 it has will I have wifi and bt (some user said to me that when I have one of 3 one of them is for the 2,4G-5G-Bt so..)

Back