Contribute
Register

Considering to buy a pre-assembled PC from ONE// How's your opinion?

Buy a pre-assembled or each component separately?

• pre-assembled

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • separate components

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GigaByte GA-Z77-UD5H, 16GB Corsair Vengeance, Hydro H70 Cooling
CPU
Intel i7 3770K
Graphics
nVidia GA-GV770GTX 2GB
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hey Guys,

Today my mainboard and HDD of my hackintosh died due to some kind of electrical failure in my muliple socket with master/ slave function.
Since my old hardware is between 3 and 6 years old it's time for some new hardware anyway.

I am unsure wheather I should buy each component for itself or a preassembled computer from e.g. one. (I am from Germany)

Please take a look at the links at the bottom of this post and give me an adivice if this hardware is working well.
I want to use OSX and Win7. The list contains low cost hardware aswell as some haswell-configurations

Offer1
Offer2
Offer3
Offer4
Offer5

Core-Components are listet under the picture.
If requestet I will make screenshots

As always: Thanks alot guys for making a hackintosh possible!

xtrasteven
Edit: At first I thought it was my HDD. I ordered a Samsng 840 ssd today (I know, only tlc but I don't use my pc often daily)
If one offer above is without SSD, I will use my 840 instead of the HDD.

These are all haswell processors (4th gen) which don't really fully work yet with any OS X. Just assemble your own rig, bro, or wait a while longer till haswell possibly gets supported.

Hey Guys,

Today my mainboard and HDD of my hackintosh died due to some kind of electrical failure in my muliple socket with master/ slave function.
Since my old hardware is between 3 and 6 years old it's time for some new hardware anyway.

I am unsure wheather I should buy each component for itself or a preassembled computer from e.g. one. (I am from Germany)

Please take a look at the links at the bottom of this post and give me an adivice if this hardware is working well.
I want to use OSX and Win7. The list contains low cost hardware aswell as some haswell-configurations

Offer1
Offer2
Offer3
Offer4
Offer5

Core-Components are listet under the picture.
If requestet I will make screenshots

As always: Thanks alot guys for making a hackintosh possible!

xtrasteven
Edit: At first I thought it was my HDD. I ordered a Samsng 840 ssd today (I know, only tlc but I don't use my pc often daily)
If one offer above is without SSD, I will use my 840 instead of the HDD.

Looks like they (One) will build to order with the components of your choice. Look at this new list by MacMan and Tony
and pick a CPU and board that they have in this list. They're not all tested with 10.9 yet but it looks like most are
safe choices for a Haswell build.

http://www.tonymacx86.com/358-early-adopter-s-guide-intel-s-haswell-cpus-8-series-motherboards.html

Pick your graphics card and PSU, HDD and Ram from the June Buyer's guide on this site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back