MSI P35 platinum ms-7345
CPU
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650
Graphics
NVidia GeForce 660 Ti
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
hi :D
im back again. i decided to give it a new try since my pc is 90% compatible with os x.
so this time usb3 and wake up from sleep works fine.
But i have a new bug.
When i use adb commands, wifi disconnects ! haha
Is there anyone with the same issue and if there isn't , is there any way in os x to give you a log to help with fixing it ???

im updating this bug.
it's not adb that is causing the wifi disconnection , but when i connect/disconnect the usb from the phone, wifi gets desconnected. any ideas now ?

nvm , i just fixed that one. When i was connecting the phone, os x sierra automatically tried to connect to the internet using my phone and that cause the wireless device to stop working. Wierd. But ok.
So i just disabled that connection that was created automatically in network settings and renamed my location to something random, "home" was just what came to my mind at that time. see screenshot. Wifi now doesn't disconnect when i insert the phone :)

Στιγμιότυπο 2016-12-30, 01.09.27.png

this after all didn't fix anything. after a couple of days, the same thing happens. When i connect/disconnect the phone, wifi gets disconnected and doesn't view any wireless networks. i have to turn wifi off/on to reconnect

~EDIT: i test 3 different wireless adapters but the same thing happened with all 3
Στιγμιότυπο 2017-01-03, 17.59.42.png

Last edited:
and this

this is my log while the phone gets disconnected and wifi suddenly doesn't find any wireless networks

Attachments

• Στιγμιότυπο 2017-01-03, 18.06.28.png
    Στιγμιότυπο 2017-01-03, 18.06.28.png
    124.6 KB · Views: 154
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back