Contribute
Register

Confirmed Audio Interfaces (Hobbyist/Pro-sumer/Pro) & Drivers - Mac OS X

Confirmed Pro Audio Interfaces & Drivers - Mac OS X

Hi guys. Is there any possibility that my delta 66 will work under ML? I have just finished my system build a few days ago, and it is running very well (apart from some bad ram which I have to RMA). Thanks for your help and replies.

Hi

I have a line6 toneport ux 2 working flawlessly on my build.

Gigabyte p35ds4 intel q9550
ati radeon 4850
8gb ram
Logic 9.1.8
Macos 10.7.5

Behringer UCA222 (USB audio) - Working fine for me.

Costs around £22 here in the UK so is a cheap option if you just need a simple RCA 2 In/2 Out based setup. You cant plug in 1/4 inch jacks (eg. guitar leads) or XLR plugs but it does have an optical out!

Full info here:
http://www.behringer.com/EN/Products/UCA222.aspx

Hello i have the shame behringer and the shame mobo as you but i only can find usb audio codec.
i can,t set it to 5.1 so i only have stereo and i wanted at least 5.1 how can i do that.

with the best regards xal

Focusrite Saffire Pro 14works

I have an avid mbox 3rd gen....i get alert sounds and i can record but under the sound utility it tells me i have no cored audio or i cant select any output, may be someone here can shed some light on my situation

I can confirm AVID Pro Tools|HD Native card works in CustoMac, running Mountain Lion 10.8.2 and PT 10 (also with Logic and soon will test Digital Performer 8).

Also, you might want to do a little clean up RE: Apogee Symphony I/O - this device does not have Firewire at all (but is listed in the FW section??), and connects to a Mac using either the PCIe Symphony 64 card, or USB. I can confirm that Apogee Symphony I/O works via USB under Mountain Lion, so suggest you move Symphony I/O under USB, and put Symphony 64 card under the PCIe card section.

RE: Symphony 64 card - While it does work quite well with the Symphony I/O, I had some rare/random issues where the S64 card would cause a restart instead of shutdown. This is in no way related to the issue of the LAN wake from sleep setting in the BIOS. With my current music rig 2.0, this issue seemed to manifest itself immediately after the installation of either a) a new device to the system, or b) a new software app to the system. The first shutdown attempt after the new installation would result in a reboot (not a shut-down). It would take an additional 1 or 2 shutdown attempts before my machine would finally power down.

Again, this doesn't have anything to do with the card not working & doing the job of I/O between the Symphony I/O and your computer - that works flawlessly. I suspect it may have something to do with the fact that the Symphony 64 PCIe card is an Apple-only solution, and there may be some obscure hardware incompatibility or anomaly because the S64 card is not in Apple-branded hardware.

Yesterday I was successful in getting a Universal Audio Apollo to run butter-smooth via Thunderbolt in both OS X and Win 7.

I tested it with Pro Tools 10.2 and Studio One 2.5...

My build also has 2 UAD-2 quads, so that is a ****-ton of power! :crazy:

Running Ml with a Saffire pro 24 DSP, using an apple thunderbolt to Firewire adaptor with logic pro. All works very well. I tried the bench mark test out and got up to 106 tracks.

ps

Also I have to use an 800 - 400 firewire adaptor cable coming out of the apple thunderbolt to Firewire adaptor in to my Saffire pro.

Back