Contribute
Register

Confirmed Audio Interfaces (Hobbyist/Pro-sumer/Pro) & Drivers - Mac OS X

Re: Audio Interfaces.........

Lenny56 said:
BigK said:
Any recommendations on an Audio Interface that works well with Lion, I Know its still early. I have an old digidesign from ProTools, but I wonder if an Audio device going through PCI-E would be better because of the newer hardware?
If you are using ProTools I would say have a look at this: http://www.maudio.co.uk/index.php?do=pr ... PTSBundles

I had a look Snow Leopard and Lion drivers for M-Audio PCI-E cards and there aren't any so I would say go for one of the other M-Audio devices they are so much better also it depends how many input and outputs you need, also it depends how much you want to spend as there are other cards out there much more expensive.

Try this: http://www.avid.com/US/products/family/Pro-Tools
Well this build is actually for my dad and he used ProTools about 8-9 years ago. Although I have Logic so in an effort to perhaps save some money I was thinking of trying to get him to use Logic instead.

I believe he wanted 8 inputs, but I will have to verify, thank you for the info!

Digi 002 working 100% and very stable in ProTools 9 Native and Logic

Just setting up my first Hackintosh, much fun,) Just installed driver for:

M-Audio Profire lightbride

via firewire 400. No problems yet in 10.7.2
:D

Guys, i have M-AUDIO FW 1814 and it doesnt working in 10.6.8

The signal seems to be realy weak. I would appreciate some help o_O

Focusrite Saffire Pro 40 FW Interface
SL 10.6.5, running perfect with PT9, Reason, and Logic

i've used a motu8 pre on my customac (10.6.5) worked great.

Can anyone confirm a MOTU 896mk3 working on their Hackintosh?

I've been trying out a Motu 828MKII over the last week and it has caused no end of problems.

It's cause Kernel Panics on boot about two out three time. When I uninstalled the driver (version 1.6.48575) things went back to normal.

Add - "Focusrite Saffire 6 USB" onto the USB list please

I use an Allen & Heath Xone 4D (USB)

Notes about my system:
-Onboard audio does not work
-I find my system crashes far less when I have the 4D powered up *before* boot and don't turn it off any type during the work cycle.

Back