Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
MacBook Pro
Honestly after I set my routing, I started opening the mixer / routing software less and less and even started leaving the USB cable unplugged. Routing was basically set and forget. I use RME's Total Mix software to handle monitoring. I think Antelope's software, especially the mixer, is very clunky and unintuitive. Hardware sounds great though.

That said, I don't recall the Routing / Mixer software disconnecting randomly. I'll keep the software open for the next few days. It's not a true test since I use the Orion through the RME Madi Card and not USB but maybe will give us more insight into the USB stability if it the routing software randomly disconnects.
I appreciate it, @NoiseCoalition.

Actually, my local music/gear store was kind enough to loan me a unit for a week to test it out so I'll report back on my experience with HDN and USB.

I'm also looking at the Aurora(n) with thunderbolt or USB option card. Sadly they're special order only so there's no option to rent or borrow one.

EDIT: For anyone interested, I'll be going into more detail here: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/antelope-orion-32hd-gen2-experiences.281988/#post-1992851

Last edited:
Motherboard
Z170x
CPU
i7-6700K
Graphics
HD 530
Mac
iMac
Hello, I'm looking for a sound card, eventl PCI RME?

I use 10.14.6

I need min, 8 outputs more are better (16), which is the right one sound card for my Hackintosh?

i use Clover
i have this components
Motherboard Z170x
CPU i7-6700K Graphics HD 530
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-15 um 18.19.56.png

Thanks for some Tipps

Short story, I'm new to Hackintosh. I bought a WIN10 / Mojave computer.

Yesterday:
In the beginning, only sound was onboard. He only recognized mouse and keyboard.

After some time, we have set 6 USB 2.0 and 1 USB 3 with Hacintool.

He has also recognized midi controller but no sound card, or the interface what I wanted to use is a Behringer Xenyx UFX1604 USB Firewire mixer.

The was not recognized, with different cables went through all ports.
I cant use it :(

I thought about reselling the computer.

But I also own a MPC Live with software.

Then I came up with the idea as I'm told in the MPC manual (always use it as an interface)

I start the MPC software, and connected the MPC in controller mode.

Software says reinstal and instal new.

After I did that:
tada
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-15 um 11.36.28.png

Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-15 um 11.36.48.png

Edit:1
Plz. Update List: MPC Live, Behringer xenyx ufx1604 USB
Bildschirmfoto 2019-09-15 um 22.52.43.png

Last edited:
Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87X-UD3H
CPU
Intel i7 4770K
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Mac
MacBook, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac Pro
Classic Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android, iOS
Hello guys.
Im have read the most part of the post about thunderbolt and Antelope Audio interfaces.

I have the Antelope Zen Tour and works via USB but not Thunderbolt.

My thunderbolt seems to be corrected installed working with UAD, HDs etc..

i have tested 3 other Antelope interfaces (Orion , Discrete,....) and just the same error in the boot time.

First of all, did you know at this point if any Antelope Inteface works via Thunderbolt in Hackintosh?

I attach here

I have mounted maybe more than 20 hacks this past 6 years, all kind of ways, laptops, AIO , desktop...
with TH1-TH2, TH3.... With the Asus TH3 Ex Pcie, With the Gigabyte Alpine Ridge, Gigabyte Titan Ridge....

Any ways...
All the Uads from me and my friends works out of the box.
Antelope nop. I have tried calling and chatting with the Antelope team and they don't understand that they are loosing clients and money . and would be easier for all of us if their team gets a hand in these....

Do you think that UAD don't know about Hackintosh users??? jajaja
im totally sure that they allowed us to use their interfaces... because their wants to sell , not to kiss apple backs xD

what do you think about guys ?

its there any way that us fix that "connection" error?

thanks to all.

regards

Attachments