tonben said:
UA Apollo Quad, Logic 9.1.7

All working!!!!

Nice!

I am seriously eyeing up one of these

Re: Audio Interfaces.........

dddirtman said:
Bunford said:
Anyone tried the M-Audio Audiophile 2496 pci card?

Just curious as I believe it uses same drivers as the Delta 192, which is on the list (with Envy drivers).

i realize that the board I'm using is different but the core chip is same...

the envy drivers work but not stable
i have a 1010lt card(pci)and after every reboot i had to go to midi settings and reset bit rate....or the sound stream played at 50% speed....odd but if u change the bit rate down,
then back up it works great....ang btw sounds awesome...

I've installed that driver and it lists both the 1010lt and delta 2496 as supported
Envy24_SL.0.22.dmg

but the device isnt appearing in my system profiler, do i need a kext for legacy pci ports?

Motu 828mk2/3 firewire & hybrid working perfectly with stock drivers from Motu.

MOTU Microbook working flawlessly on Logic 9.1.7 and Ableton here - 10.6.8

Hi all,

I'm using the M-Audio Profire 2626 audio interface, the majority of the time it's fine.

System SMBIOS is MacPro3,1 on ICH10 P43 chipset, Socket 775, 4GB Hyper-X DDR2 1066MHz on Asus P5QL-EPU; running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Retail.

On returning from sleep, the firewire 400 port (PCI) doesn't wake requiring resetting the audio interface. Also system will occasionally loose sound output to firewire port although still connected requiring a another reset of audio interface.

Using a 6-Pin to 6-Pin firewire 400 cable seem to pick up excessive noise from the power carried by the cable, so to eliminate this use a 6-Pin to 4-Pin shielded firewire cable.

Hope this helps.

Recently upgraded from an Apogee Ensemble to a Lynx AES16e and Aurora 8.

No Problems!

Motu 828 MkII works great

oem said:
Hi all,

I'm using the M-Audio Profire 2626 audio interface, the majority of the time it's fine.

System SMBIOS is MacPro3,1 on ICH10 P43 chipset, Socket 775, 4GB Hyper-X DDR2 1066MHz on Asus P5QL-EPU; running Snow Leopard 10.6.8 Retail.

On returning from sleep, the firewire 400 port (PCI) doesn't wake requiring resetting the audio interface. Also system will occasionally loose sound output to firewire port although still connected requiring a another reset of audio interface.

Using a 6-Pin to 6-Pin firewire 400 cable seem to pick up excessive noise from the power carried by the cable, so to eliminate this use a 6-Pin to 4-Pin shielded firewire cable.

Hope this helps.

do you think your issues with the 2626 is due to your build?
or just due to the actual hardware?

Motu 828 MKII working perfectly on DP55WG build. Thanks Tony. :headbang:

Back