Graphics
GE force gt 430 NVIDIA
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I tried to install a diamond video port which had me install some other stupid kexts which gave my computer a hard time booting up. I botted up in safe mode because it was the only way to do it.

I downloaded and installed KextBeast thinking that would fix my problems and it made it worse. Now my computer won't even start in safe mode. I try safe mode and it says "AllocateKernelMemory. This is a non recoverable error! System HALTED!!!" Which is about the scariest thing I can see EVER. I have tried putting in my old iBoot disk and nothing.

When I try booting regularly it either stays up on the white screen and does nothing or it gives me all the error text and says "root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/release_x86_64" at the end of it. It also says somewhere: "BSD Process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task"

I really need help here, guys. I use this computer for work.

Attachments

• IMG_0259.jpg
    IMG_0259.jpg
    1,000 KB · Views: 158
I tried to install a diamond video port which had me install some other stupid kexts which gave my computer a hard time booting up. I botted up in safe mode because it was the only way to do it.

I downloaded and installed KextBeast thinking that would fix my problems and it made it worse. Now my computer won't even start in safe mode. I try safe mode and it says "AllocateKernelMemory. This is a non recoverable error! System HALTED!!!" Which is about the scariest thing I can see EVER. I have tried putting in my old iBoot disk and nothing.

When I try booting regularly it either stays up on the white screen and does nothing or it gives me all the error text and says "root:xnu-1504.15.3~1/release_x86_64" at the end of it. It also says somewhere: "BSD Process name corresponding to current thread: kernel_task"

I really need help here, guys. I use this computer for work.

Please read the Rules.

Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

Thanks in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back