Contribute
Register

Computer shuts down when booting into installer from clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ASUS H170 PRO GAMING
CPU
i5-6400 2.7 GHz processor
Graphics
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Graphics Card, Founder’s Edition with 6 GB VRAM
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi when I boot into the Mac OS installer from clover my computer shuts down. I have another computer that it worked just fine on and i have hackintosh on. The reason i am trying to install it onto this computer is because the computer that has Mac OS Yosemite installed wont work with my WIFI or Ethernet cable when connected. I have searched all over for drivers for it but can find none that work. Thank you.

Hi when I boot into the Mac OS installer from clover my computer shuts down. I have another computer that it worked just fine on and i have hackintosh on. The reason i am trying to install it onto this computer is because the computer that has Mac OS Yosemite installed wont work with my WIFI or Ethernet cable when connected. I have searched all over for drivers for it but can find none that work. Thank you.

You are attempting to install Yosemite on your current system with the H170 motherboard?

Your current system is not supported in Yosemite. With your GTX 1060 graphics card you need MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 or High Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back