Contribute
Register

Computer only boots in safe mode !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure if this is a problem but these are my boot options. My ssd has a uefi prefix, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be or whatever.. Any problems you see ?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    207.2 KB · Views: 114
I set it up exactly how the attached picture looks but I accidentally checked all the options of without dsdt like instead of just ALC898 I checked off ALC888, and all the others.

If you made a mistake (sounds like it) you should start over. Also, I would leave audio until later after you're booting with graphics working.

Not sure if this is a problem but these are my boot options. My ssd has a uefi prefix, not sure if that's how it's supposed to be or whatever.. Any problems you see ?

VT-d needs to be disabled.

I disabled the VT-d and no difference... how do I go about completely starting over and freeing up the harddrive that I have mountain lion currently on ?

Holy ****... I clicked P1 SSD under the override setting in bios and now the graphics are working beautifully without any glitches, the video is working great. And under my sound preferences I have Internal Speakers, Line Out, Line In and Digital Out.. My audio interface is connected through the FireWire port and is not detected so this is my last and final problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Holy ****... I clicked P1 SSD under the override setting in bios and now the graphics are working beautifully without any glitches, the video is working great. And under my sound preferences I have Internal Speakers, Line Out, Line In and Digital Out.. My audio interface is connected through the FireWire port and is not detected so this is my last and final problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back