Graphics
Intel HD 4000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
So Ive been having a lot if problems trying it get my hackintosh properly running.

My main problems is that my audio device is nit being detected and anything flash related on websites is very glitchy and videos do nor work, just black screen.

So my computer only boots in safe mode and I'm thinking if I can fix that then I might be able to fix the others. I attached a screenshot if my verbose when I try to boot normally with no safe mode.

If there is anybody who can help me please, I will provide you with any other information you would need to help.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    637.5 KB · Views: 151
So Ive been having a lot if problems trying it get my hackintosh properly running.

My main problems is that my audio device is nit being detected and anything flash related on websites is very glitchy and videos do nor work, just black screen.

So my computer only boots in safe mode and I'm thinking if I can fix that then I might be able to fix the others. I attached a screenshot if my verbose when I try to boot normally with no safe mode.

If there is anybody who can help me please, I will provide you with any other information you would need to help.

It is a graphics problem. Make sure that:

- you're using GraphicsEnabler=Y (or IGPEnabler=Y)
- you have integrated graphics memory set to 64mb in BIOS
- you're using a digital connection to your monitor (not VGA)

So I made sure that integrated graphics size was set to 64. I'm not using a VGA port. This is the current verbose when I typed in just GraphicsEnabler=Y

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    674.8 KB · Views: 135
So I made sure that integrated graphics size was set to 64. I'm not using a VGA port. This is the current verbose when I typed in just GraphicsEnabler=Y

What is the state of IGPEnabler?

Also, what motherboard do you have (that should be in your Profile under System).

When I typed in IGPEnabler=Y, the attached photo is what came up. My motherboard is a GA-Z77X-UD5H.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    860.1 KB · Views: 187
Sorry I'm a real newb with this stuff

I accidentally checked off all of the without DSDT box as a whole yesterday but it seems to not have made anything worse. Otherwise I set it up just like this..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 138
I set it up exactly how the attached picture looks but I accidentally checked all the options of without dsdt like instead of just ALC898 I checked off ALC888, and all the others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back