CPU
i5-9400
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, so I wanted to prepare my computer for an upgrade from High Sierra 10.13.4 to Mojave. I ran a time machine backup, and then I wanted to make sure everything else was up to date before I did the os update. I updated the fake smc kext, the USB inject all Kext, and upgraded my clover boot manager to 4862. I reset the computer, and it got to the clover bootloader page, and I can see that part worked. it counted down to the boot of macOS, and after the countdown it reset the computer and went back to the Clover bootloader screen.

I am a total rookie, and don't understand anything about code, the only way I got the Hackintosh to where it was in the first place is because of the amazing people on this message board. I don't know where I went wrong here. I'm sure the answer lies in the message board already, but I don't know where to look. Also, In another rookie error, I can't find my boot usb.

...help. LOL!

I'm not rookie, but I got the same error today when I updated clover!

Please try using clover 4842, works perfectly!

I'm not rookie, but I got the same error today when I updated clover!

Please try using clover 4842, works perfectly!

How did you do revert to the older version?

Update, I found my bootable usb, and sure enough it had the old version clover (4428), and I was able to boot into mac. I'm wondering, does 4862 have issues with High Sierra 10.13.4, or is there something I have to adjust to get it to work? I'll try the version you're using and see if that helps.

I solved the problem as followed: When installing Clover r4862, under options I removed the check at AudioDxe-64.

In my case, VoodooHDA was incompatible with newer versions of Clover. I replaced it with AppleALC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back