Contribute
Register

Complete Noob HELP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update....

So i said WTH and i put the iboot disk back in the optical drive and continued to boot through it.. OMG it actually booted and confirmed 10.6.8..(althought i had done this route multiple times just not with the IGFX enabled but rather using the gtx770)

So from here i need to download the OSx Mav from the apple store and make a unibeast bootable from it.. Install that and then use the Multibeast 6.0.1 once install/upgrade is complete? Please correct me or add to my process if im missing anything.. THANKS
:mrgreen:
Problem was that the GTX770 has no support in SL - onboard CPU gfx was only way to get the screen working.
So, you have 10.6.8, just go to the app store and get Mavericks downloaded and follow directions at http://www.tonymacx86.com/374-unibeast-install-os-x-mavericks-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html to install Mavericks and run MultiBeast.

Update....

So i said WTH and i put the iboot disk back in the optical drive and continued to boot through it.. OMG it actually booted and confirmed 10.6.8..(althought i had done this route multiple times just not with the IGFX enabled but rather using the gtx770)

So from here i need to download the OSx Mav from the apple store and make a unibeast bootable from it.. Install that and then use the Multibeast 6.0.1 once install/upgrade is complete? Please correct me or add to my process if im missing anything.. THANKS[/COLOR]:mrgreen:

jbudness

Yes if you can login to the Apple App store
then download the OSX file which will appear in the Applications folder once its downloaded.

You then use the MultiBeast program to make a USB thumb drive suggest an 16gb one

I suggest you look and read the following from the Guides section.
10.9 Installation
and
GuiideBeast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back