Contribute
Register

Compatibility with HP Pavilion x360 ?

CPU
Core i3 7100U
Graphics
Intel HD 620
Hi buddies, I have a HP x360 14 with CPU core i3 7100u, graphics Intel HD 620 and 12gb RAM. I need to know if it's compatible with hackintosh?

Feartech

Motherboard
Asus N752VX-Clover
CPU
i7-6700HQ / HM170
Graphics
HD530 + GTX 950m 1920 x 1080
Mac
iMac
Mobile Phone
Android
Hi buddies, I have a HP x360 14 with CPU core i3 7100u, graphics Intel HD 620 and 12gb RAM. I need to know if it's compatible with hackintosh?
Read up on the FAQ first:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Link to laptop guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

If you get stuck and need some help then upload your "Problem Reporting" files.
Use the gen_debug.sh tool mentioned in the FAQ

Mac
Classic Mac
Mobile Phone
mi to need help usb installer frezz

Motherboard
Gigabyte Designare Z390
CPU
i7 8700
Graphics
RX580
Mac
MacBook Air, MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
Android
I have your same laptop (I think exactly the same one), I got it working using Rehabman's laptop guide (linked in feartech's post). I am trying to get the touchscreen working with VoodooI2C. Also trying to learn my way through DSDT editting :mrgreen:
To get wifi working, I installed a ngff broadcom wifi bought on ebay.

Motherboard
Hp pavilion x360
CPU
I5 7200u
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
I have your same laptop (I think exactly the same one), I got it working using Rehabman's laptop guide (linked in feartech's post). I am trying to get the touchscreen working with VoodooI2C. Also trying to learn my way through DSDT editting :mrgreen:
To get wifi working, I installed a ngff broadcom wifi bought on ebay.
Hello! Do you have trackpad and USB working? I can't do that... If you help me i would thank you so much!

Last edited:

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Motherboard
Hp pavilion x360
CPU
I5 7200u
Graphics
UHD 620
Mobile Phone
Android
Your profile does not indicate you have the laptop that is relevant to this thread.
If your profile is inaccurate, please fix as per FAQ:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/
Yes it's true, I forget to update my profile but now it's done. Could you help me please? I boot and installed successfully High Sierra, obviously the wifi is not working but i will get a compatible wifi card if i get the others features (trackpad, USB and shut down) working.
USB work fine when i boot clover with USB Injection and USB Ownership flags if i don't boot clover with these flags, the load stuck in apple's logo.
Trackpad work like mouse, not gesture and so slow response.
Finally, when i shut down, the screen get dark and the load icon appears, get stuck and never shut down, so i have to hold the shut down button.
The kext's i tried: ApplePS2ElanTouchpad.kext, VoodooPS2Controller.kext, XHCI-300-series-injector, XHCI-200-series-injector, XHCI-x99-injector.
Every time i installed a kext, i uninstall the previous one like the faq-read-first guide suggest.
I will be really thankfull for any help you give me!

RehabMan

Motherboard
Intel DH67BL
CPU
Core i7-2600K
Graphics
Intel HD 3000
Mac
MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
iOS
Yes it's true, I forget to update my profile but now it's done.
Your profile is missing important details (for example, screen resolution).
Please fix as clearly requested in the FAQ.

Motherboard
HP Pavilion x360
CPU
i3
Graphics
HD 620
Mac
MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
Lisa
Mobile Phone
iOS
Hi, I successfully install manage in this machine. I have only one problem. It doesn’t shutdown correctly but sleep and restart works fine. What can I do?