Asus TUF Z930-PLUS GAMING (WIFI)
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Not currently known
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi everybody,

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU: Intel i9-9900K @ 3.60 GHz
RAM: x2 Corsair 16384MB 2133MHz (Could probably get the exact model but don't have it at hand right now)
NVME: Samsung SSD 970 PRO 1TB

First time trying to install MacOS on my PC. Please keep in mind I'm super under-experienced in this topic.

So I got my hands on a Mac computer and used it to create a stick with Unibeast and Multibeast, then plugged it into my PC and booted from the stick.
The process seems fine, I can erase the disk and change it to APFS or OS X Journaled without any issues.

The problem comes later in the installation, just when I select the drive on the Installer, it says "2 mins remaining" and then freezes. I suspect that my SSD is not compatible but I'm so new at this that I am not sure at all.

Any advice is appreciated.

Hi everybody,

First time trying to install MacOS on my PC. Please keep in mind I'm super under-experienced in this topic.

So I got my hands on a Mac computer and used it to create a stick with Unibeast and Multibeast, then plugged it into my PC and booted from the stick.
The process seems fine, I can erase the disk and change it to APFS or OS X Journaled without any issues.

The problem comes later in the installation, just when I select the drive on the Installer, it says "2 mins remaining" and then freezes. I suspect that my SSD is not compatible but I'm so new at this that I am not sure at all.

Any advice is appreciated.

The system is compatible, try getting some help here:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back