Asus TUF Z930-PLUS GAMING (WIFI)
CPU
i9-9900K
Graphics
Not currently known
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Hi everybody,

Motherboard: ASUS TUF Z390-PLUS GAMING (WI-FI)
CPU: Intel i9-9900K @ 3.60 GHz
RAM: x2 Corsair 16384MB 2133MHz (Could probably get the exact model but don't have it at hand right now)
NVME: Samsung SSD 970 PRO 1TB

First time trying to install MacOS on my PC. Please keep in mind I'm super under-experienced in this topic.

So I got my hands on a Mac computer and used it to create a stick with Unibeast and Multibeast, then plugged it into my PC and booted from the stick.
The process seems fine, I can erase the disk and change it to APFS or OS X Journaled without any issues.

The problem comes later in the installation, just when I select the drive on the Installer, it says "2 mins remaining" and then freezes. I suspect that my SSD is not compatible but I'm so new at this that I am not sure at all.

Any advice is appreciated.

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5
CPU
I9 9900k
Graphics
Vega 64
Mac
  1. Mac mini
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everybody,

First time trying to install MacOS on my PC. Please keep in mind I'm super under-experienced in this topic.

So I got my hands on a Mac computer and used it to create a stick with Unibeast and Multibeast, then plugged it into my PC and booted from the stick.
The process seems fine, I can erase the disk and change it to APFS or OS X Journaled without any issues.

The problem comes later in the installation, just when I select the drive on the Installer, it says "2 mins remaining" and then freezes. I suspect that my SSD is not compatible but I'm so new at this that I am not sure at all.

Any advice is appreciated.

The system is compatible, try getting some help here: