Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Z170 Mortar MSI
CPU
i5-6600k
Graphics
RX 480
Hi guys im new at hackintosh but i do have some computer knowledge, I have a PC with a intel i5-6600k, Z170M Mortar MSI motherboard, Sapphire RX 480 graphics card and i would like to know if thats compatible to do a hackintosh pc, if so i would like if there is any guide on how to choose the efi files or the clover configuration, thanks!

Hi guys im new at hackintosh but i do have some computer knowledge, I have a PC with a intel i5-6600k, Z170M Mortar MSI motherboard, Sapphire RX 480 graphics card and i would like to know if thats compatible to do a hackintosh pc, if so i would like if there is any guide on how to choose the efi files or the clover configuration, thanks!
i have moved your post

have a read up on:

If you use the search feature in the top right corner and enter your board Z170M Mortar you will find some guide that are for your board. Albit they are for Sierra or high Sierra it should give you a good jumping off point along with the link Feartech linked.

Hi guys im new at hackintosh but i do have some computer knowledge, I have a PC with a intel i5-6600k, Z170M Mortar MSI motherboard, Sapphire RX 480 graphics card and i would like to know if that's compatible to do a hackintosh pc, if so i would like if there is any guide on how to choose the efi files or the clover configuration, thanks!
Your system should be compatible with MacOS Sierra 10.12.6 and later, up to the current Big Sur and the upcoming Monterey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back