Graphics
evga 660 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I just went to bestbuy to purchase some of my parts for my hackintosh build. I purchased a evga gtx 660 ti graphics card, a 1tb 64mb cache seagate barracuda desktop internal drive, 24x multiformat dvd writer hp, and a 800w power supply. All the parts say that windows is needed but since i am building a mountain lion hackintosh. Will all these parts work fine with mountain lion or will i need to tweak them of some sort, thanks.

I have a newegg.com cart with my gigabyte x79-up4 board and a intel core i7-3820 sandy bridge processor.

I just went to bestbuy to purchase some of my parts for my hackintosh build. I purchased a evga gtx 660 ti graphics card, a 1tb 64mb cache seagate barracuda desktop internal drive, 24x multiformat dvd writer hp, and a 800w power supply. All the parts say that windows is needed but since i am building a mountain lion hackintosh. Will all these parts work fine with mountain lion or will i need to tweak them of some sort, thanks.

I have a newegg.com cart with my gigabyte x79-up4 board and a intel core i7-3820 sandy bridge processor.

You should be alright.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back