Contribute
Register

Compatability with 10th Gen Intel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuunnily enough thats the same CPU as i have so thanks for that i'll look into altering it to better suit my system

Sparkesj2, I could not get OC boot until i made this changes:
Code:
<key> RebuildAppleMemoryMap </key>
<false />
<key> SetupVirtualMap </key>
<false />
You have duplicated DSDT patches, check everything and leave only the necessary.
look at my EFI. Compare and try to make your own.
I have Dell 5593 with 1035g1, i spent a lot of time to get it work.
Working fine: BT from QCA9377 module, usb ports, battery status, touchpad, keyboard
Not working: wifi QCA9377 module (i use usb TPLink Archer), gpu acceleration, integrated audio (i use an external sound card and BT speakers), brightness control, hdmi port.
The one thing left to fix for me is a gpu. But i tried all fb from WEG manual and no luck.
Hi! I have same laptop but wasn't able to install Catalina. I have question about graphics: Is there any lag or not?

i also was unable to get it running even after tweaking the efi provided above to better suit my laptop and to answer your question i don't believe the UHD G1 graphics are fully supported and therefore = no graphics acceleration although i cannot be certain of this as i said i was unable to get it to boot as when it hit the apple logo the loading bar appeared and then it instantly reboot

Anyone who can please try my newest OC0.5.9 with injecting the new SMBIOS for MBP2020-16,2, however no hardware acceleration and only can boot with eGPU attaching Radeon VII

Installed 10.15.4 onto HP 14-dq1033CL (CPU i5-1035G4, 12GB memory, Dell 1820A wlan/BT, and 500GB NVMe SSD) with the clover EFI package posted in this thread previously. I added wlan/BT driver only. The installation was fine but as expected: no kext loaded for GPU. Screen resolution is fine at 1080p but VRAM 7MB.

Tried to update to 10.15.5, and further 10.15.6, but not helpful.

By the way, OpenCore 0.5.8 didn't work for me. Tried many times with exact instructions from OC website.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 11.26.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 11.34.09 PM.png

I’m still having no luck with anything every time something happens any suggestions would be great

Using Noodles EFI, I also cannot get acceleration to work on my HP Laptop i5-1035G1. (G1 has UHD Graphics, G4 has Iris)

Able to get trackpad to work? I can't. I don't think voodooi2c is updated for 10th gen.

Last edited:
I used the same efi with no luck couldn’t get it to boot on my Lenovo with the same spec

Ideapad 5i 14inch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back