Graphics
Intel 3000 Graphics
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Ok, so whilst in the midst of some pretty extensive research before my first build I have been looking on all of the possible combos and optimization possible to make a fantasti system. In my research i have seen some custom bootloaders, and by the looks of it there are basically 2 semi decent themes. My idea here is to create a community run theme, I've started making some of the major parts of the theme, but they can definitely be improved. So all of you editors, photographers, or 2d/3d graphic artists I need your help. Int he readme I have written several ways to contact me so i can get some help. There are many missing pieces so there is a lot of work to go but So far it is looking good. When you make an improvement or a new piece of the theme please contact me or add to this forum post so I can keep adding to the final results. My goal would be to have multiple combinations of images possible for the users to choose from. I know this forum is full of dedicated members and would love to work with all of you.

21worktodate.png

1132011.rar

Attachments

• 1132011.rar
    171.9 KB · Views: 73
samisnake said:
quite a nice simple theme that.
i like the background and the white on black.

btw, have you checked out the themepark on the voodooprojects site?
http://forum.voodooprojects.org/index.php?board=7.0

imo the best collection of chameleon themes out there

Thanks for the feedback I just through of something brilliant to add to the theme.

Yeah I did check that out and enzo is about the only real themer on there, all the rest are very bad imo. This is why i was looking for community input, so i can really get a grasp of what people want. My ideal outcome will probably be a very similar layout, like I said I am fairly new in the community so I don't really know exactly how to theme so I have been using the complx one I found on this forum, I am definitely going to break down one of enzos for real idea of how it works. Then this theme will enter another level. :D

Here is an even newer one I made i would like to call Carbon. Obviously the icons aren't there but this is one of the 4 themes that I have made to date. If you wanna hit me up for some help or want to use some of my content that I have yet to release much like the one below, don't hesitate to contact me on skype: visionzz

http://5img.com/img28/2020/36unled1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back