i7-10700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Another common cry I have noticed - 'It worked perfectly with Catalina' - this is Big Sur a completely reworked Apple OS just like when Apple stated using APFS we had to put our thinking caps on and stopped looking backward. Keep in mind BS now has a sealed volume unlike Catalina. Bleating about what works or worked in Catalina is mute.

Not casting shades on anyone in particular just sheer frustration reading posts where some are not applying them selves logically to a problem.

Another common cry I have noticed - 'It worked perfectly with Catalina' - this is Big Sur a completely reworked Apple OS just like when Apple stated using APFS we had to put our thinking caps on and stopped looking backward. Keep in mind BS now has a sealed volume unlike Catalina. Bleating about what works or worked in Catalina is mute.

Not casting shades on anyone in particular just sheer frustration reading posts where some are not applying them selves logically to a problem.
Thank you for this 'It worked perfectly with Catalina' so true and all the previous Mac editions, but for me that time has come to move away from Apple, I will will stick with Catalina and have an old Mac book pro Pro that I bought from a dealer and guess what it runs Catalina perfectly, there is only one powerful program that I like 'Davinci Resolve' as I am a video photographer and use the latest Pop Os Linux with a good powerful video card desktop that runs it perfectly, for day to day use and coding with Python for programs I write myself I use an 'ARM processor', a humble Raspberry Pi with the 64-bit quad-core Arm Cortex-A72 more than enough for me and I have total control of how I use it, just fascinating reading all the comments in the various posts that I will keep on reading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back