Contribute
Register

Coming soon, TP-Link Archer T8E, AC1750 dual band PCIe card. Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you tested the T8E with Windows or on another computer?

My friend Stork. You are right. I just install the TP-Link T8e on Z270 Gamming K3 (with I5 7600k) to test.
The problem is with my installation on the other hack.

Note with the Attach that localization is BR (Brasil) on all possibilities. On the other, have various issues, with sure.

Thanks one more time. Walking together, in search of knowledge.

Attachments

• Captura de Tela 2019-01-15 às 22.56.43.png
    Captura de Tela 2019-01-15 às 22.56.43.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 83
- Checking your location with respect to your router (might be too far),
*** Router is in the next room of the Studio. I think it's not the problem.

- Your router and card are not using a "compatible" frequency which can be corrected by change your router's default frequency to match macOS/T8E frequencies (About This Mac > System Report > Network > WiFi > Interfaces > Supported Channels),
*** The transmission is in the channel 36, compatible with both hardwares.

- Something is wrong with your router, or
*** The router is connected with another hackintosh via Ethernet cable and via Wi-Fi with a MacBook Pro and Three SmartTVs. Works perfectly (It's a TP-Link Archer C2)

- Something is wrong with T8E card, and you probably need to return it for another T8E.
*** Well... that can be a solution. I have already connect with sucess. I think it's a hardware configuration wrong. Any idea? Thanks

I used to work for a Broadband provider. Have you taken a Phone or Tablet into both rooms and seen if there's a sudden drop off? Many times, there's something in the way of WiFi transmissions even from a room next door. Especially at 5 GHz. I've seen a router be placed into a room with a mirror and the room next door had terrible reception. So, did something change in the room where the router is after the update?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back