CPU
i7-9700K
Graphics
RX 580
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Since I installed mac os Mojave on my SSD Samsung EVO Plus (firmware updated) all was okay but since first boot it started appearing a series of colour stripes or even the whole screen gets full of colour and when I choose to boot mac os Mojave the pc restarts and it's a loop. Sometimes when it doesn't appear any colour I am able to log in.

I am convinced that it has to do with the Graphic Card with is a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 so it should be compatible. I do not now how to fix this and for my installation I used Unibeast and Multibeast so I know very little about how to edit the config.plist and that stuff.

screenshot 1.jpg

screenshot 2.jpg

Since I installed mac os Mojave on my SSD Samsung EVO Plus (firmware updated) all was okay but since first boot it started appearing a series of colour stripes or even the whole scree gets of another colour and when I choose to boot mac os Mojave the pc restarts and it's a loop.

I am convinced that it has to do with the Graphic Card with is a Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 580 so it should be compatible. I do not now how to fix this and for my installation I used Unibeast and Multibeast so I know very little about how to edit the config.plist and that stuff.

View attachment 446684
View attachment 446685

This appears to be happening before Clover even loads. It's most probably not a hackintosh problem and more likely some other hardware problem.

If you suspect it's the video card, you can try pulling it out and running with IGPU only.

Check to see if the card has a switch for normal/mining mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back