Graphics
HD 3000
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Update June 16th: I upload the new profile, technically it's the same as the old profile (so sorry for those who found it unusable), but now with proper header, so you don't have to uncheck "Show profiles for this display only". More profile by xequtor and Chipsybg, respectively at
viewtopic.php?p=400798#p400798
viewtopic.php?p=409553#p409553
xequtor said:
here few Color Profiles made with Spyder4Elite for:

AUO B156HW01 V4
Samsung UE55C6200 - LCD TV
Dell 2405FPW
Acer H5350 - Projector
Chipsybg said:
Guys, check this profile for the AUO v4 1080p, it looks great on my 4530s.

Note (June 9th): this profile is for XUT model with original display. Some finds it solves their blue tint problem, but others find it is too yellow. First, give yourself 30' to get used to the new color profile. After that, if you still think something goes wrong, PM me your "factory color profile", which can be found from /Library/ColorSync/Profiles/Display-xxxxxx-xxxxxxxx-xxxxx . I believe this file contains YOUR hardware display information.

Hi all, unlike visual calibration, hardware calibration indeed pleased me. I use Spyder4Pro to calibrate my LCD monitor, and I want to share with you all. Unzip and copy this file to your ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles or /Library/ColorSync/Profiles , go to System Settings -> Display -> [Tab] Color, (uncheck "Show profiles for this display only" for some reasons see update June 16th), and choose HP ProBook 4530s.

Hope it helps!

Attachments

• HP ProBook 4530s.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,267
  • HP ProBook 4530s Original.icc.zip
    2.5 KB · Views: 659
Thanks, it really looks better now.

oradoe said:
Hi all, unlike visual calibration, hardware calibration indeed pleased me. I use Spyder4Pro to calibrate my LCD monitor, and I want to share with you all. Unzip and copy this file to your ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles or /Library/ColorSync/Profiles , go to System Settings -> Display -> [Tab] Color, (uncheck "Show profiles for this display only" for some reasons), and choose HP ProBook 4530s.
Hope it helps!

is it for the original LCD? I and many others can use calibration for AUO V4.

I'm no pro, but i can see a difference, it looks better now!

Must be doing something wrong, it is all yellow here.

:headbang: Thank you for this... the display look much better now. The Blue tint is finally gone!

I'm ordering one but Spyder4Elite this one also have a camera to calibrate a projector or multiple Monitors on one system.

This weekend I'll post color profile for AUO 156xxx V4

xequtor said:
oradoe said:
Hi all, unlike visual calibration, hardware calibration indeed pleased me. I use Spyder4Pro to calibrate my LCD monitor, and I want to share with you all. Unzip and copy this file to your ~/Library/ColorSync/Profiles or /Library/ColorSync/Profiles , go to System Settings -> Display -> [Tab] Color, (uncheck "Show profiles for this display only" for some reasons), and choose HP ProBook 4530s.
Hope it helps!

is it for the original LCD? I and many others can use calibration for AUO V4.
Ah yeah, this is for the original LCD. If you are gonna have Spyder4Elite, it's great if you can share the color profile for others also!

oradoe said:
Ah yeah, this is for the original LCD. If you are gonna have Spyder4Elite, it's great if you can share the color profile for others also!

I'll have it for 2 weeks so profile for AUO V4, dell ultrasharp 2405fpw, Samsung 50", and Asus Projector will be available.

My display profile is on ColorMatch RGB and is ok

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back