Contribute
Register

Coffeelake Laptop Thunderbolt 3 Support

Status
Not open for further replies.
isnt there a bios option for 'dedicated graphics only' which would presumably connect the dgpu to the internal display? maybe see if that change the tb3 routing? also I don't think you'll have any luck getting it working at all on mojave, best to do an install with high sierra and use nvidia web drivers

hi,i have a clevo p775dm3g,use cracked bios,why thunderbolt 3 show ''expresscard"?this is my dsdt and some pic.thanks!
屏幕快照 2019-08-14 上午11.06.46.png

屏幕快照 2019-08-14 上午11.07.53.png

Attachments

• DSDT.aml
    131.2 KB · Views: 56
Hi, can you share some details about how to make usb-c port working? My laptop is Aero15, which is exactly the same model as the one on your github.

I am using usbInjectAll.kext, and all the usb port are correctly configured except the usb-c one, which won’t work unless I boot into windows once then Restart When I am using the hp tb3 dock. And when a regular device like iPad via lightening to usb-c is connected to usb-c port, the only way to make it working is to plug in before boot.

Planning on buying a X1 Extreme. I cleary understood that using the NVIDIA graphics card is only possible under High Sierra.

Using just UHD630: Is running an external display working or not? Did you guys have success doing that via USB-C or whats the way to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back