Contribute
Register

<< Solved >> CoffeeLake i3-8100T Q370 - Black Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes of course
Thx
Sorry for my English,
In your EFI,there is no “rename” for“GFX0 to IGPU”. I think you could try to add that rename and delete all devises for graphics,just inject intel in the graphics,and use SMBIOS imac17.1 or macmini8.1.

Attachments

• config.plist.zip
    2.6 KB · Views: 62
Sorry for my English,
In your EFI,there is no “rename” for“GFX0 to IGPU”. I think you could try to add that rename and delete all devises for graphics,just inject intel in the graphics,and use SMBIOS imac17.1 or macmini8.1.
I checked your plist, does not help, just black screen :(

which graphic port is using?
I do not use the port, it is All-In-One with internal display connected like LVDS

Attachments

• 01.png
    01.png
    76.8 KB · Views: 82
Do you have a DGPU like AMD 530 ? If you have that DGPU, you should disable it by a ssdt-dgpu.aml just as a laptop.
HP ProOne 440 G4 (4YV99ES) didn't have DGPU only UHD630. Need configure connection frame type, but i dont know how. I try all frame from Hackintool nothing en helped, so i think this is not a standard video output. I remind you that the display is connected as LVDS.

Last edited:
Fixed, was needed EDID

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    17.1 MB · Views: 149
i have gotten the same problem as you had, my computer is type of all in one, and the connector is lvds. i wish your advice will help me to fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back