HD 4000
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi all today I've tried to run cod 4 on my custo mac, but I got black screen. I use the hd 4000 video card, with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, and if I put it to "No" the game doesn't even open...Also YouTube doesn't work really good, please help me thx

Hi all today I've tried to run cod 4 on my custo mac, but I got black screen. I use the hd 4000 video card, with GraphicsEnabler=Yes, and if I put it to "No" the game doesn't even open...Also YouTube doesn't work really good, please help me thx

UPDATE: I've tried to play another game: Red Crucible 2. It worked just with 1080 as game resolution, but if i tried to swap to lower res it didn't work... can Cod 4 have the same problem? If someone knows how to fix this, please let me know :)

UPDATE: I've tried to play another game: Red Crucible 2. It worked just with 1080 as game resolution, but if i tried to swap to lower res it didn't work... can Cod 4 have the same problem? If someone knows how to fix this, please let me know :)

I really don't know why, but if i take a screenshot of cod 4 or another game, it seems to be like this:
Schermata 2013-05-08 alle 08.21.16.jpg
but THIS is how it really looks :banghead:
IMG_0591.JPG
what can i do? i can't even try to change the resolution :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back