Vega 64
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I recently built a system around the ASUS Z390-I, the guide is in my signature.

I had no idea that previous attempts to use the CNVi slots with a DW1560 or similar had failed. Ignorance was bliss in my case.

Although I had many issues, i finally got my system to boot and the one problem I didn’t have was WiFi and Bluetooth. The card worked OOB and Continuity worked in both directions when configured.

Hackers in my build thread confirmed my findings and others have said the DW1820a also works.

I am not sure if this is applicable to other Z390s, let the community know if it is!

Last edited:
Could you confirm the DW1560 aka the BCM94352z continuity hand-off works both directions?
This is a long time problem for this chip and to my knowledge has never been fixed.

edited: typo

Last edited:
Could you confirm the DW1562 aka the BCM94352z continuity hand-off works both directions?
This is a long time problem for this chip and to my knowledge has never been fixed.

edited: typo

I assume you mean DW1560 and yes it does. Will update my original post to reflect this.

Last edited:
@ModMike My bad, typo, I meant DW1560. It's great news to know the BCM94352z now fully working.
Time to upgrade to Mojave and latest kext for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back