GTX770
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi.

Got my first hackintosh build today. The installation went well, everything went good but when i started using my keyboard it went weird. Im using a CMStorm QuickFire TK and i have many problems. My space doesnt work, when i press e it types and e and space after, typing d, it types d and it goes down... Some really weird stuff. Any idea on how can i fix this?

Thank You and sorry for you my english.

Hi.

Got my first hackintosh build today. The installation went well, everything went good but when i started using my keyboard it went weird. Im using a CMStorm QuickFire TK and i have many problems. My space doesnt work, when i press e it types and e and space after, typing d, it types d and it goes down... Some really weird stuff. Any idea on how can i fix this?

Thank You and sorry for you my english.

Did you get this keyboard working?
Have you tried selecting different keyboard options in system preferences?
have you also tried karabiner software?

*edit*
So I Can confirm that the CM Storm keyboard mostly works with my particular setup(check profile sig)
the numpad keys kind of work, arrows mainly. and have used karabiner app to customise some keys.
Function keys are fine.

Hi there!

I have a CM Storm Ultimate here, but I had the same issue.
To fix it, you must disable the N-keys rollover by pressing INS while holding down N (N+INS).

But I have a question - does your keyboard randomly stops working after a while? Even while typing on it?

Cheers,
Yatsu

yatsu, did you ever figure this out? I have the same problem with the keyboard randomly stops working. Sometimes it will boot and I can't even type my password. Only way to fix is to unplug the keyboard and plug it back in.

UPDATE: I don't think this is at all unique to Hackintosh systems. I decided to swap my QuickFire TK with my WASD keyboard at work and I have the same issue with the QuickFire TK on my Retina MacBook Pro. I think this keyboard is simply not compatible with OSX El Capitan. I wish I knew specifically what was causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back