Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3
CPU
I7 2600
Graphics
HD 6870
Just installed Yosemite 10.10.2 using Clover with a Radeon HD 6870 card. The install worked beautiful and it is running fine.

I set the dual monitor mode to Non-Mirrored, but have a top menu bar on the second monitor. I remember from Mt Lion the second monitor did not have the menu bar on top.

I used the clover stock ATI config.plist I got from the 10-19-2014 install guide. The vid card is on a Gigabyte GA-Z568x-UD3H-B3 with UEFI Bios.

So it runs great - my Super Duper backup worked and booted fine. Not a major issue but probably some vid card fiddling with the config I guess. Never have done much of that.

Jake

Just installed Yosemite 10.10.2 using Clover with a Radeon HD 6870 card. The install worked beautiful and it is running fine.

I set the dual monitor mode to Non-Mirrored, but have a top menu bar on the second monitor. I remember from Mt Lion the second monitor did not have the menu bar on top.

I used the clover stock ATI config.plist I got from the 10-19-2014 install guide. The vid card is on a Gigabyte GA-Z568x-UD3H-B3 with UEFI Bios.

So it runs great - my Super Duper backup worked and booted fine. Not a major issue but probably some vid card fiddling with the config I guess. Never have done much of that.

Jake

this is a feature of Yosemite.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/6635429

go into preferences, mission control, uncheck displays have seperate spaces...

had the same prob, was making me crazy.

Thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back