Graphics
Intel HD4600
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Does anyone has success with Cover and GA-H87M-D3H?

I have installed OS X Mavericks 10.9.1 successfully with the help here. And the following is my hardware setting.

mobo : Gigabyte GA-H87M-D3h
CPU : Intel i5-4440
VGA : with Intel CPU HD4600
RAM : 4G
HD : Segate 1.5T

My setting is up with UniBeast, MultiBeast & Chimera, both for Maverick version.

Now, I am trying to install Clover Bootloader. Clover was able to installed on USB flash fine. But, when I was using Clover usb to boot, I got the following msg with BSD (Blue Screen of Death)
Unable to find driver for this platform: \"ACPI\".\n"@/SourceCache/xnu/xnu-2422.1.72.iokit/Kernel/IOPlatformExpert.cpp:1541

Can anyone help or direct me what to do next?

Clover_USB_boot_error_11.jpg : I boot with Clover with -x -v (-x safe mode, -v verbose)

Attachments

• Clover_USB_boot_error_2.jpg
    Clover_USB_boot_error_2.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 168
  • Clover_USB_boot_error_1.jpg
    Clover_USB_boot_error_1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Clover_USB_boot_error_11.jpg
    Clover_USB_boot_error_11.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 329
i had this motherboard with core i7 and gtx660, but I installed mavericks with clover from start, I didnt use chimera/chameleon first.

my machine is very stable, i had issues with ioger bluetooth and imessage but it is not related with clover. i use smbios imac 14,2 and everything works great.

i use clover to path trim on the fly. i created recovery partition and make a windows dual boot with injected SLIC. there is several guides about this.

i believe you cant boot with clover if you customized your boot with chameleon/chimera with several tweaks and patches because clover has another way to work.

try to restore all kext you patched, and put your DSDT (if you have one customized) on clover ACPI folder (follow the guides and wiki). but you will more succeed if you dont use DSDT at all and patch on the fly with clover.

download clover configurator too, it help a lot, and install clover on EFI. also, set up your bios to boot EFI.

Hi oculto

Do you use DSDT.aml & SSDT.aml right from the start?

Do we have to use DSDT and SSDT for the Clover?

For the bios setting, I load the optimized setting and then disable Vt-D. This works perfectly fine with Multibeast with DSDT free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back