Gigabyte Z87-OC Force
CPU
i7 4790K
Graphics
Gigabyte R9 280x OC
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I moved from Unibeast to Clover and I run El Capitan in his last version. I have two SSDs, one for Mac OS and one for Windows. It worked well with Unibeast, but now with Clover I can't run the Windows partition. How can I make it run again?

I have also another problem. When I try to update Clover to r3333 version it says it's not compatible with my OS. Why?

Thanks.

Michele

Thanks, I already followed some of the guides, I did the post because i can't solve my problem with them.
I have another problem now. The second drive that I use for data was unejectable when I was running the OS through Multibeast, now I can unmount it, but the problem is that when i access my profile in Mac OS I see in the dock the icon of the disk and while I click on it the OS doesn't recognize files and folders, so it make crash Google Drive and other apps that need to access the disk at the startup.

It's better if i do a clean installation of all? OS and Bootloader?
In that case how can I save the applications I installed? I work with music and I have a lot of VSTs and AUs to save, I'll go mad if I have to reinstall all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back