Vega 56
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Install went fine

Dx58so board with dsdt bios 5600 Uefi boot
W3680 hex core
Gtx660

If I downgrade the bios to 5020 and load optimal defaults and upgrade back to 5600 sometimes clover sets the proper cpu multiplier or 25 and shows turbo boost capable in the boot log and will step from 12-25 and boost to 26 not seen 27 because that is rare single thread

In the boot log it should have turbo boost values for each of the six cores but it only has 4 probably a programming oversight. When it picks up the proper info it has 26/26/27/27.

Usually it does no pick it up. Boot log shows the correct processor name and I'd but says not turbo boost capable has 0/0/0//0 in the turbo variables and it will only step 12 and 25 no turbo boost.

Benches do vet out the performance is taking a hit so it's not cosmetic

Gen c states p states and allow c2 c4 are checked

Also I am using Mac Pro 5,1 definition and have ecc ram installed but it showes as disabled in about this Mac

If I run memtest from a flash drive ecc is working there

Occasionally I get the stop sign on boot and a reboot usually works

clover configurator when used to update clover not the app does not see my current version and when you hit Check for updates it goes to curl sourceforge but never reports back or download the update. It works on an old gigabyte ep45 board

installed hwmonitor alms with fakesmc when installing with multibeast and I get some temps, no fan no voltage data looks like some of the plugin Keats are not loading.

Some bizare behavior. Any help appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back