Motherboard
Huawei Matebook D 2017
CPU
i5-7200U
Graphics
HD 620
Hi Rehabman,
i've a question for you.
Few days ago i upgraded Clover to the last version available and after the reboot i noticed my Nvidia was there but i've disabled it one month ago. I was able to understand why so i decided to start fresh. I deleted the patched folder in CLOVER and also the config.plist and configured them again from new.
So at the Clover boot i pressed F4 to update my origin folder and i noticed that the DSDT number of files is different. Before i had only 6 DSDT but now i've 8 DSDT. The _OFF method is not in DSDT6 anymore but it is in DSDT number 8.

I didn't change my laptop hardware or bios version basically the computer is the same as always.
Just to understand ... is this normal ?
Does this mean that every time i upgrade clover i have to start again with the patch of all the DSDT ?

Thanks
Mattia

Hi Rehabman,
i've a question for you.
Few days ago i upgraded Clover to the last version available and after the reboot i noticed my Nvidia was there but i've disabled it one month ago. I was able to understand why so i decided to start fresh. I deleted the patched folder in CLOVER and also the config.plist and configured them again from new.
So at the Clover boot i pressed F4 to update my origin folder and i noticed that the DSDT number of files is different. Before i had only 6 DSDT but now i've 8 DSDT. The _OFF method is not in DSDT6 anymore but it is in DSDT number 8.

There is only one DSDT. Perhaps you're referring to SSDT files...???

I didn't change my laptop hardware or bios version basically the computer is the same as always.
Just to understand ... is this normal ?

BIOS option changes can also have an effect on native ACPI.

Does this mean that every time i upgrade clover i have to start again with the patch of all the DSDT ?

Clover will not affect native ACPI files.

There is only one DSDT. Perhaps you're referring to SSDT files...???

BIOS option changes can also have an effect on native ACPI.

Clover will not affect native ACPI files.

Yes i'm referring to SSDT. The number of SSDT changed from 6 to 8

And i didn't change anything in my bios setting and i didn't upgrade the bios.

Yes i'm referring to SSDT. The number of SSDT changed from 6 to 8

And i didn't change anything in my bios setting and i didn't upgrade the bios.

You must have changed something.

And if you don't provide details (eg. old files + new files), then we are all just guessing about what you're referring to...

You must have changed something.

And if you don't provide details (eg. old files + new files), then we are all just guessing about what you're referring to...

sadly i don't have the old files anymore. Anyway i'm posting in the discrete graphic thread because my nvidia is still enable and i don't know why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back