Contribute
Register

Clover update (Using clover configurator)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hello. When I try to update clover using Install/Update Clover option, the "Current booted revision" and "remote available revision" are both empty. I tried to click on check now a few times, it seems to connect well on the website but it does not change anything.
I have the message "Ready...Connection established" on the bottom left.

I'm running "Clover Configurator" 4.27.0, according to Boot.log I'm running Clover rev 3346.
My system is running perfectly fine, so that's not an issue right now but I would like to know if I'm the only one and how to fix it. Is it related to the website ? I guess it should at least display the current clover version ?

Thank you

Having same issue!

Same issue here. No resolution or suggestions for this as yet?

Thanks.

I'm not a Clover Configuator user but understand why some people use it. This tool is not provided by the Clover dev's so any problems with it rest with the Clover Configuator developer.

With that said, you can always get the latest tested version of Clover here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/cloverefiboot/?source=navbar

Yes, I finally got around to updating Clover to the latest version last night using the noted web site's download.

Using Clover Configurator isn't necessary, of course, but it is a nice added convenience.

Glad to hear I'm not the only one with that issue. I also managed to upgrade clover using the installer provided on the original website.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back