Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X-99A II
CPU
i7-6900K
Graphics
GTX 1080
Hey!

My Hackintosh was running perfectly smooth on Sierra 10.12.6 until yesterday, when I decided to update clover.. (my fault)
This is exactly my built and how I have set it up last year: https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/giacomoleopardos-workstation-triplet.199643/

My clover has been a version around early 40xx and yesterday I have updated it to 5071.
I did the update in the clover configurator, but didn't check any other boxes manually there.

Now my Hackintosh got stuck with a black screen and a line of plus ++++++ when I try to boot into macOS.
No other error codes or anything else in verbose mode. Photo attached.

I have checked my Bio Settings already and noticed that they have been reset somehow.
So I fixed all settings again, but my Hackintosh still got stuck with the row of plus signs.
I have also tried to make a new usb stick and boot into the installer there, but same black screen as if I want to boot from my SSD.

So I googled the issue and found some threads where people suggested to check my drivers64uefi folder and kext folder in the UEFI Shell.
The kext folder was still alright, but the drivers64uefi folder had only a few files and most of my .efi files were missing there.
I have then tried to copy all .efi files into the right folder again from a usb stick. I have also tried to add several different Aptiomemoryfix files or replace the config.plist with a new one.
Nothing helped.. what am I doing wrong?!?!

I have also read something about a Efi-Backups Folder which should have been created by clover automatically.
But I cant find this folder in the UEFE Shell. The funny thing is when I go to FS1 it shows no files or folders with the ls command. But when I type in cd efi-backups it goes straight into this folder, which is still empty. What the heck? Is there any command to show hidden files or directories in the UEFI Shell?

I have attached several photos from the UEFI Shell and the Black Screen which shows up when trying to boot.
I hope someone can help me, I don't know how to fix this anymore :(((

PLEASE Anyone?

Thank you in advance!
Marco

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.02.52.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.02.52.png
    5.7 MB · Views: 113
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.16.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.16.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 99
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.10.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.10.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 109
  • Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.00.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2019-11-29 um 13.03.00.png
    5 MB · Views: 105
The folder structure has changed in the newer versions of Clover.
Drivers are now in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI not /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.
This is the most likely source of your problem.

The folder structure has changed in the newer versions of Clover.
Drivers are now in /EFI/CLOVER/drivers/UEFI not /EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI.
This is the most likely source of your problem.

YES, YOU SAVED MY DAY !!!!!!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back