Contribute
Register

Clover UEFI 10.11 Installer not Bootable?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
MSI Z170A Gaming Pro
CPU
i7-6700k 4.4GHz - Corsair H110i
Graphics
MSI GTX 1070 Gaming 8GB - EVGA 970 SSC ACX 2.0+
Mac
  1. MacBook
Classic Mac
  1. Performa
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Followed the 10.11 guide with Unibeast, but when I try to boot from the USB I see 3 Options in the boot menu, Hard Drive serial number/name which is blank and unbootable, The USB Name, which when clicked is not a bootable device, And Install Clover OS X which when clicked flashes the screen and stays in the boot menu, so virtually does nothing. Ive had this issue with Clover since Mountain Lion, it just refuses to work, Chimera has always worked no problem, but ide like to use UEFI that my board DH67CL supports and try it out, as well the the better customizability Clover offers. So any help with this would be appreciated.

Please put your specific motherboard model in the motherboard field of your system description that shows on the left and/or your signature. It's really hard to give good advice without knowing that.

So far I've tried multiple configurations of bios settings and nothing there seems to make a difference, usb 2.0/3.0 gives the same results so its not related to that, I'm just aggravated.

Its not really an installation issue, Clover for UEFI just refuses to even load. I know both of those posts very well, lol its just Clover UEFI just almost doesn't even work on my board.

as far as UEFI my DH67CL board just will not boot from the EFI partition of the USB so I finally fought and got it installed after about 28 installs its finally on the drive, but UEFI just seems to not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back