Contribute
Register

Clover stuck at OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides..won't boot from UEFI SSD- 10.10.1 Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
mine is i7 6700HQ and BIOS setting is as below

- Restore BIOS defaults
- AHCI mode should be selected under SATA
- Disable VT for direct I/O
- Advanced Battery Charging should be disabled
- Secure boot should be disabled
- turn off SupportAssist System Resolution (this will disable the occasional hardware check that prevents booting)
- Firmware TPM should be disabled
- Load Legacy Option Rom should be disabled
- Save the settings and reboot

I started having this issue tonight randomly. I reinstalled clover removing OsxAptioFixDrv and installing OsxAptioFix2Drv to resolve the issue. My system is a Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD7 TH w/ Nvidia GTX 970 and the "Hackintosh" Apple wifi card. Everything is working now using the v2 of AptioFix via Clover install package.

I know that this is a really old thread - but I have the same motherboard and am having this issue (have another working Hack with a Z87X-UD3 motherboard and i7-4770K with no problems; setting up a second Hackintosh on this one (Z97X-UD7 TH w. i5-4690K; both motherboards have the latest available BIOS)). Tried booting from a cloned SSD from the other machine (running 10.13.4) and also from a new UniBeast-created USB drive with the 10.13.5 install file. Have tried all of the OsxAptio* options without any joy. Ran memtest86 with no errors. I am using the native Intel 4600 graphics rather than an nVidia card, but that shouldn't make it fail so early in the boot sequence. Looked through several threads and used the recommended BIOS settings - no change.

20180709_144112.jpg

If you still have this box running, could you let me know what your BIOS settings and /EFI/CLOVER/ contents are? Would really appreciate it! Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back