Contribute
Register

Clover stuck at OsxAptioFixDrv: Starting overrides..won't boot from UEFI SSD- 10.10.1 Yosemite

Status
Not open for further replies.
I found a solution which was to clear NVRAM. At the clover screen select to open the UEFI shell. Then type 'bcfg boot dump'. Then type exit and try to access the SSD or HDD in question. If that doesn't work you may need to restart. Everything worked great for me after that!

w
I found a solution which was to clear NVRAM. At the clover screen select to open the UEFI shell. Then type 'bcfg boot dump'. Then type exit and try to access the SSD or HDD in question. If that doesn't work you may need to restart. Everything worked great for me after that!
will this work for laptop?,I get the same error on my dell 7559 if boot with Clover uefi

I have the same issue, without reason, also on Dell 7559 with El Capitan installation :( Any hints how to solve it?

Go to Options > System Parameters > System Integrity Protection and enable "Allow Unrestricted NVRAM"
(Also, Unstrusted Kexts and Unrestricted FS is they aren't already)
That works for me.
is there a permanent solution for this you see everytime i bootup clover i have to go to option then system parameters /sip/
then allow unresticted NVRAM.....is there a permanent allow unrestreicted nvram at configplist or kext to patch?

Verify that CsrActiveConfig is set to 0x67. It should always be set to 0x67 to avoid problems with Booting due to SIP. Partially disabling SIP is never a good idea.

I disabled "Load Legacy Option Rom" in Boot section of on Dell 7559, BOIS 1.2.4 and issue resolved after that.

Last edited:
I disabled "Load Legacy Option Rom" in Boot section of on Dell 7559, BOIS 1.2.4 and issue resolved after that.
which CPU in your device,is not work on mine(i5).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back