Contribute
Register

Clover r3763 doesn't work for installer upgrade on Fusion drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean by "Boot Installer option to no show!" ? Is it just the Clover boot screen / selection?

My Clover boot screen shows up and I can select the harddrive, from which MacOSX is booted from. It aborts during Macos booting.

Attach you're config.plist.

Thank you very much for the tip. I will try it tonight. I have never heared of an option "EDID". Where can I find it? Most probably somewhere in Clover configurator.

No. Don't use Clover Configurator with the latest version of Clover it causes issues. At clover go to Options, Graphics and make sure that (inject EDID) is not checked.

No. Don't use Clover Configurator with the latest version of Clover it causes issues. At clover go to Options, Graphics and make sure that (inject EDID) is not checked.
OK I will give it a try.

Do you know which prior version of Clover does not have these issues?

What do you mean by "Boot Installer option to no show!" ? Is it just the Clover boot screen / selection?

My Clover boot screen shows up and I can select the harddrive, from which MacOSX is booted from. It aborts during Macos booting.

"Boot Installer option" refers to, when I ran macOS Sierra installer in 10.11, it asked to restart my computer after quickly copied something. I restarted and here was Clover boot manager on screen. Apart from the old boot entries, it should have been a new entry "Boot OS X Installer". I didn't get this entry with r3763 for my Fusion Drive.

"Boot Installer option" refers to, when I ran macOS Sierra installer in 10.11, it asked to restart my computer after quickly copied something. I restarted and here was Clover boot manager on screen. Apart from the old boot entries, it should have been a new entry "Boot OS X Installer". I didn't get this entry with r3763 for my Fusion Drive.
By any chance, did you try to upgrade to Sierra directly from appstore? And on restart you don't see the option of Boot from installer?

By any chance, did you try to upgrade to Sierra directly from appstore? And on restart you don't see the option of Boot from installer?

Yes, that's exactly what I did in my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back