DSC_0051.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 32
Holy cow! I wasn't patient!
Thanks for all your help!

Attachments

• DSC_0052.JPG
    DSC_0052.JPG
    6 MB · Views: 30
Okay, so I finally got everything installed, but I'm experiencing a hiccup. I ended up rebuilding my boot usb drive with unibeast and got the OS installed and have installed mulitbeast now, but I think I'm missing something. After multibeast I restarted and computer still can't see the proper partition.

The instructions for creating the drive say to make the partitions as APFS, but I thought the system would have been done as a GUID. I've got all kinds of GUID entries from all my abortive attempts and wondered if I need to restart the process?

Or am I missing something all together? I've attached a snap of the disk util list to give you an idea of all the pieces and parts. Any ideas would be great.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 8.30.01 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-30 at 8.30.01 AM.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 27
I thought I'd write a followup. I finally got things running!!! After really digging deep on the interweb I was able to use the hints above and sort things out.
  1. I needed clover configurator
  2. I needed it to edit the graphics injection permanently. There are probably other ways out there, but this worked for me.
  3. As an aside - the above guid table is fine. I can remove/hide them in the bios.
  4. I found a video by Ibrahim Muslim (TechTies Ibrahim) on how to copy the config from the USB Drive to the root drive. You use the configurator to mount both UFI partitions to copy them over. Otherwise you can't edit them even though you can see them in the finder.
  5. As a side note - definitely know your hardware as best as you can. You'll need to know it inside and out in order to detail with the configurator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back