Motherboard
Dell Opti 3020
CPU
i3 - 4570
Graphics
intel 4600
Mobile Phone
  1. Other
Well it actually freezes. I was hoping to have someone take a look at my verbose output to see if they can spot anything I need adjust or add. This is a Dell optiplex 3020.

Thanks ahead of time.

Attachments

• clover error.JPG
    clover error.JPG
    7.5 MB · Views: 89
I found it! Looking in the wrong space! But I still need help if someone has the space to take a look.

I notice unsupported Proc and PCH. If this isn't normal maybe the version of Clover is wrong for the i3?

Last edited:
I found it! Looking in the wrong space! But I still need help if someone has the space to take a look.

I notice unsupported Proc and PCH. If this isn't normal maybe the version of Clover is wrong for the i3?

thanks for filling in your specs.
Try this, use cursor arrows and go to options hit enter. Go to graphics and select Inject Intel. Go to ID and hit enter once then erase back to 0x0 then add 4128086, it should look like this 0x04128086, the go to ig and edit to 0x022D0003. Go to return and boot. If it works you can set it permanently or you may not need to by using lilukext and Whatevergreenkext in clover/Kexts/other folder.

I'm not totally sure I'm in the right section but when I start up clover and go to options and graphics injection I have two choices.

One is injectedid and the other is inject Intel. I don't appear to be able to edit any of this though. Other than selecting one or the other.

I was able to edit the Intel inject line. I went to the fake ID 0 x 0 and added your suggested line but I do not know what i g is.

I altered fake ID line and the progress bar didn't go any further. It would also appear that the video card is a 4400. Who knows what I've got wrong?

Attachments

• DSC_0048.JPG
    DSC_0048.JPG
    5.6 MB · Views: 54
I altered fake ID line and the progress bar didn't go any further. It would also appear that the video card is a 4400. Who knows what I've got wrong?
I altered both lines this time. I added the suggested correction under the fake ID line in the second ID line I added the other correction and then restarted. it appeared to get pretty far but still stops short of the final.

I altered both lines this time. I added the suggested correction under the fake ID line in the second ID line I added the other correction and then restarted. it appeared to get pretty far but still stops short of the final.
How are you connecting to the monitor?

Vga port. Old school for my old 1024 monitor. That's the built port on the Mobo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back