3.09 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4600 1536 MB
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
i installed clover on my machine, then read somewhere that i could delete clover by deleting the clover folder! And foolishly i did that! Now i cant back into Yosemite! My machine boots into the bios - see picture.

How do i return my system to auto boot into yosemite???

Attachments

• 845A1AD6-967D-4548-8230-D76B6160A91E.jpeg
    845A1AD6-967D-4548-8230-D76B6160A91E.jpeg
    640.2 KB · Views: 98
i installed clover on my machine, then read somewhere that i could delete clover by deleting the clover folder! And foolishly i did that! Now i cant back into Yosemite! My machine boots into the bios - see picture.

How do i return my system to auto boot into yosemite???
clover is a bootloader, without it, you can't boot mac

you will have to install clover the same way as you did before

use your usb installer to get back into mac and reinstall

Thanks for reply but what is a usb installer? Create one using unibeast you
Mean????

Thanks for reply but what is a usb installer? Create one using unibeast you
Mean????
the same usb installer you used to install macOS on your machine, boot with that, and then install clover using multibeast and choose the same settings as you did before

I didnt build The Machine or install yosemite so I will create one! Im also wanting to uograde to high sierra! Can i create a usb installer for that and update?? Would imrisk losing all my data?? Thanks for your patience!!!

I didnt build The Machine or install yosemite so I will create one! Im also wanting to uograde to high sierra! Can i create a usb installer for that and update?? Would imrisk losing all my data?? Thanks for your patience!!!
you must have installed macOS to have clover on the machine

you must have installed macOS to have clover on the machine
Yes yosemite is on machine but imdont have the usb installer disk! Can i create one for high sierra and overrite??

Yes yosemite is on machine but imdont have the usb installer disk! Can i create one for high sierra and overrite??
yes, course you can

yes, course you can
Thanks for help mate! I shouldnt risk loaing any data when updating to high sierra from yosemite? Isnitmpretty straightforward?

Thanks for help mate! I shouldnt risk loaing any data when updating to high sierra from yosemite? Isnitmpretty straightforward?
yes, you can do a upgrade, when you boot from your High Sierra usb installer, do not format your hard disk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back