HD 4600 & R9 270X
Mac
  1. iMac
  2. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. iOS
  3. Other
When i use my SSDT with Latest clover the Computer sleep slider in Energy Saver not showing. How can i solve this

What version of Clover? Nightly builds are not the best versions to use so stick with official releases if you aren't.

What version of Clover? Nightly builds are not the best versions to use so stick with official releases if you aren't.

Clover_v2k_r2850. SYSTEM 3 - 10.9.4 Mavericks:GA-Z87-D3HP - i7 4770 - HD 4600 + AMD HD 4670
Problems When Add SSDT the above described problem but System sleep works. The another problem is When i use Tony's HD 4600 Config plist system shows restart loop. I am new in clover

When I was setting up a testing Hackintosh a few weeks back I had strange problems using the absolute "latest" Clover but when I reverted to r2795 all worked well.

When I was setting up a testing Hackintosh a few weeks back I had strange problems using the absolute "latest" Clover but when I reverted to r2795 all worked well.

Thank you for the kind replay i am going to test it. The another problem i detect now is flickering in my HDMI monitor Dell S2240L
when os loading when it reached white screen there only display a Grainy screen about 10-15 seconds then the desktop appears. I am a fresh face in clover

Thanks will test it. I am using my old AMD HD 4670 with my build and 21.5 monitors 2 samsung and one dell. Dell is used with MB's HDMI then other 2 from AMD All these three are working correctly with Chimera. I prefer Clover its UEFI support and fast booting andn more vanilla install.

Try all the above No Success problem still exist. any way to success

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back