Motherboard
Thinkpad X1 Carbon 5th
CPU
Intel Core i5-7300U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 620
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
I've been using my hackintosh for years. My machine is on 10.15.7 and runs smoothly for quite a while; However, I encountered a clover issue without any changes in the machine (maybe the system BIOS is upgraded in windows).
I googled and seems this error is normal on OpenCore, but I am sure I have no OC installed.
Any ideas about the following error?
verbose.jpg

Verbose in safe mode:
Verbose_safe_mode.jpg

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 76
@Feartech , Sorry to bother you bro. Bur you have any ideas where is the error from?
Thanks for any ideas or suggestions.

Could you see the attachments now? (two error screen and one clover folder)
looks ok, although not using clover much nowadays, what version are you running?

if you have updated your bios then you will need to re do your DSDT.aml

looks ok, although not using clover much nowadays, what version are you running?

if you have updated your bios then you will need to re do your DSDT.aml
I was on 5124 with the error, and updated to 5127 via windows. I know I shall redo dsdt after a bios update. But I am sure that osx works fine after the bios upgrade and is it possible to redo dsdt via windows? Since now i am not able to login to osx.
Maybe it's time to transfer to OC now.
Thank you anyway dude.

I was on 5124 with the error, and updated to 5127 via windows. I know I shall redo dsdt after a bios update. But I am sure that osx works fine after the bios upgrade and is it possible to redo dsdt via windows? Since now i am not able to login to osx.
Maybe it's time to transfer to OC now.
Thank you anyway dude.
maybe go with OC, DSDT shouldn't be used with OC, you will have to hotpatch whatever you had in your DSDT though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back