Contribute
Register

Clover patch for external display

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch 3 doesn't work for me (ProBook 4340s, 1366x768). The HDMI device appears in the sound properties, but when I select it, there's no sound on the speakers (LG M2232D-PZ).

Patch 3 doesn't work for me (ProBook 4340s, 1366x768). The HDMI device appears in the sound properties, but when I select it, there's no sound on the speakers (LG M2232D-PZ).

Does patch from PBI (kpkp patch) works for you? They are the same with this Clover patch.

Or it's because of 10.9.2?

Does patch from PBI (kpkp patch) works for you? They are the same with this Clover patch.

Or it's because of 10.9.2?

Hm, strange! It doesn't work either! The kpkp's patch doesn't seems to work on 10.9.2. The same scenario: the device is in the Sound Preferences, but when I select it, there's no sound at all.

Hm, strange! It doesn't work either! The kpkp's patch doesn't seems to work on 10.9.2. The same scenario: the device is in the Sound Preferences, but when I select it, there's no sound at all.
Hmm, I wonder what changed...
Does anyone have a vanilla Capri kext from 10.9.1?

Would be interesting to know if PBI still works with the Probooks (HDMI) 4x40s and high-res, but there aren't many of those around.

Still we would need someone else to confirm this, not that I do not believe philip_petev, but sometimes something strange can happen....

Just test the HDMI/DP port patch for HD4000 1600x900 and it works perfectly! Look like I have a complete vanilla system now.

Just test the HDMI/DP port patch for HD4000 1600x900 and it works perfectly! Look like I have a complete vanilla system now.

This is where I'm just slightly confused about your post on clover thread..

I think its from the PBI, some of my kexts are tagged red, some grey, am i correct in thinking grey tags are none standard apple kexts, like fakeSMC that will never get updated, red are patched kexts?

If so, what will happen with the following kexts?

appleintelcpupm and appleintelsnbgraphicsFB appleRTC,

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back