Contribute
Register

Clover not recognizing fresh Windows 7 install

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi, a couple days ago I install Yosemite on my Probook 4530s, and its working fine, Clover boots up to OS X good, but I just recently installed Windows 7 (on the same HDD, partitioned) and it installed fine, but when I boot up NORMALLY, clover doesn't recognize the Windows partition, only shows me Macintosh HD, and Recovery I believe. However, I can boot up to Windows fine if I manually boot from "Notebook Hard Drive" in the BIOS instead of Notebook Upgrade Bay I believe it is.. I'd appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction to get this fixed, I promised I searched but couldn't find anything. Thank you :)

Hi, a couple days ago I install Yosemite on my Probook 4530s, and its working fine, Clover boots up to OS X good, but I just recently installed Windows 7 (on the same HDD, partitioned) and it installed fine, but when I boot up NORMALLY, clover doesn't recognize the Windows partition, only shows me Macintosh HD, and Recovery I believe. However, I can boot up to Windows fine if I manually boot from "Notebook Hard Drive" in the BIOS instead of Notebook Upgrade Bay I believe it is.. I'd appreciate it if you guys could point me in the right direction to get this fixed, I promised I searched but couldn't find anything. Thank you :)

http://www.tonymacx86.com/hp-proboo...-install-yosemite-hp-laptops-clover-uefi.html

"Legacy OS Boot"

Thanks a lot dude, I actually used your guide to install it in the first place, but I didn't see that part. Another quick question, my sleep mode seems to be a bit glitched if I close the laptop screen.. to wake it up I'll press the power button and OS X will freeze and reboot, and it will tell me there was an error.. is there a fix for that too?

Please provide complete details in your profile/signature
(Profile/Settings link in upper right corner of this site)

System: manufacturer/model + bootloader(Clover/Chameleon/Chimera)
CPU: detailed CPU model + motherboard chipset
Graphics: all graphics devices + laptop internal screen resolution

For example, typical Ivy laptop:
System: HP ProBook 4540s (Clover)
CPU: i5-3320m/HM76
Graphics: HD4000, 1366x768

Use CPU-Z on Windows to find CPU (Core iX-xxx) and motherboard chipset (HMxx), and graphics capabilities. For a laptop, these details are important and affect critical installation procedures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back