Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Intel NUC
CPU
1.9 GHz Intel Core i5
Graphics
Intel HD graphics 5000 1536MB
My uncle recently passed down his intel NUC Hackintosh to me only I have no idea how to update it. The OS version was El Capitan and I tried searching up youtube videos to help me update it. I downloaded clover configurator and updated clover. Now when I restarted the NUC errors popped up and i am not able to view the SSD in where the hackintosh is. The errors are:
1624005867176.png

Now Im stuck in the black menu screen with the clover at the center and the start UEFI shell 64, Clover boot Options, options, etc and clover is unable to read my ssd.
this is what it looked like before
1624006076534.png

this is what it looks like after updating clover
1624006123515.png

Is there any way I can boot back into my system and fix whatever went wrong? I also made a EFI backup before updating clover but I dont know how to get the system to boot. Any help will be very much appreciated!

My uncle recently passed down his intel NUC Hackintosh to me only I have no idea how to update it. The OS version was El Capitan and I tried searching up youtube videos to help me update it. I downloaded clover configurator and updated clover. Now when I restarted the NUC errors popped up and i am not able to view the SSD in where the hackintosh is. The errors are:
View attachment 522051
Now Im stuck in the black menu screen with the clover at the center and the start UEFI shell 64, Clover boot Options, options, etc and clover is unable to read my ssd.
this is what it looked like before
View attachment 522052
this is what it looks like after updating clover
View attachment 522054
Is there any way I can boot back into my system and fix whatever went wrong? I also made a EFI backup before updating clover but I dont know how to get the system to boot. Any help will be very much appreciated!
latest versions of clover require new elements in the config.plist to make it work

big thread here for Nuc's:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...-uefi-nuc7i7bxx-nuc8i7bxx-etc.261711/page-413
may have some insight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back