Contribute
Register

Clover no boot options. (Requesting help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
ROG Maximus XI Hero (WiFi)
CPU
Intel Core I7 9700k
Graphics
Geforce RTX 2070
Mac
  1. MacBook
  2. MacBook Pro
Classic Mac
  1. 512K
  2. Centris
  3. Classic
  4. eMac
  5. Power Mac
  6. Workgroup Server
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I am currently having a error where when i boot into clover no options are shown for booting to. This meaning i cannot go into my Mac and change my Clover config. I can boot into my Windows 10 OS but i don't know if that changed anything. Is there anyway i can boot into my Mac so i can change to my backup config file?

Thanks, Jack.

Hi,
I am currently having a error where when i boot into clover no options are shown for booting to. This meaning i cannot go into my Mac and change my Clover config. I can boot into my Windows 10 OS but i don't know if that changed anything. Is there anyway i can boot into my Mac so i can change to my backup config file?

Thanks, Jack.

Hi there.

Probably best to use your UniBeast stick to boot the PC and then you can change the config.plist on your main drive to either your preferred one or even the one from your UniBeast stick (which may not get everything working but should successfully boot the PC).

:)

By booting to my UniBeast stick is that going to boot to MacOS as normal or will it enter a installation process?

Thanks, Jack

By booting to my UniBeast stick is that going to boot to MacOS as normal or will it enter a installation process?

Thanks, Jack

When you boot the system from the USB stick, after the Clover screen show up, you should be able to choose to boot from your MacOS partition (not from the MacOS Install on the USB stick), which should hopefully get you into MacOS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back