Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi chaps,

I had the following system running happily for a bit:

Gigabyte Z87X-ud4H
Samsung evo 840 SSD for system drive

...but now I am in trouble. Basically Clover is locking me out, as in when trying to boot it goes through verbose to the Clover screen and there I am stuck as there the mouse doesn't work so I can't select any drive to boot from. Also, before that in the Gigabyte startup screen, pressing F12 to boot from usb stick does now no longer work, seems the keyboard has been cut off, too. Did work until just now.

The backdrop on how this got this bad is all in this thread, where I also managed to post a boot log before getting locked out:

http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/149883-graphics-audio-problem.html

Any help massively appreciated!!!

So.......second thread asking for some help and deep, ghostly silence for days and now weeks....am I missing something about how to ask for help here, or is that just how it rolls here? Do I smell?

I am at the moment in a 'computer down' situation and could really do with getting this thing working. When I built it I was thinking 'hey, if anything goes wrong you can always ask for help on the forum'.......seems a little harder than I envisaged it turns out........:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back